We offer Surf Lessons at Nor Cal Pacifica. When you do a Surf Lesson with us the surfboard and wetsuit is provided to use for the day (see rentals for times due back on the equipment). Our instructors are experienced friendly and helpful and they know exactly how to get you up and riding the waves in no time.
Surf Lessons are $100 per person, or $85.00 per person for groups of three or more.
Book now! Select a time-slot on the Calendar below!
Why we teach surf lessons:
- To help you learn ocean safety
- So you understand the proper etiquette
- To share the knowledge and technique we have developed over twenty years of surfing!
- To share our love for the ocean with people of all ages
Why you should take lessons:
- includes 2 hours of instruction
- So you know how to be safe for yourself and others
- If you learn the proper etiquette you won’t upset other surfers
- So you have the much needed ocean knowledge
- So you can save time when learning
- Learning from a professional instructor shortens the learning curve
- So you can get up and ride the waves sooner
What we teach:
- Water Safety – Rips, Currents, Tides
- Proper ocean etiquette
- The right way to paddle and control surfboard
- Proper wave body positioning
- Ocean awareness
- How to use equipment
How to prepare:
- Weather conditions – call instructor
- Drink water
- Bring snack
- Have open mind
- Have positive attitude
What to bring:
Click on your desired time-slot on the calendar below to book your surf lesson online!